The Yocheved Gourarie
Help support our mission
Nominations for 2024/5784 are opening SOON !!! Sign up to our emailing list below for updates! Sign up and share!
The Kindness Award
GET READY TO
NOMINATE YOUR TEACHERS
AND CLASSMATES FOR THE 2024/5784
Who is eligible?
– Teachers/Rebbis currently teaching in grades Pre 1A -12th/Zal in Crown Heights.
– Classmates who are currently a student in grades 6th-12th/al in Crown Heights.
Can I start now acts of kindness and be eligible for the 2024/5784 Kindness Award in Crown Heights?
– You sure can! I’m sure you’ll be nominated for your kindness! BE KIND
– Look around you, you’ll see a garden filled with many opportunities to blossom kindness, like water to a seed. Every act of kindness big and small makes a BIG IMPACT on ones life!
– No, you can click the option I want to remain anonymous
Do you have a Kindness story and you don’t live in Crown Height?
– PLEASE share a story of a kindness that was extended to you
– We want to hear and share your story! KINDNESS IS CONTAGIOUS!
Are you feeling the kind vibe?
– Please Donate to this incredible cause and help us transform the world, one act of
kindness at a time.
– Pay it forward! Do an act of kindness. Create the ripple.
Let’s work together to bring this Kindness Blossoms Award to your town! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make it happen.
Understated, warm and full of love, Yocheved Gourarie radiated kindness to all.
“Yocheved didn’t have a judgmental bone in her body. She really accepted people just as they were– and people felt that love and acceptance from her, always.”